Power Control Care
To control the power supplied to motors, panels and transformers, we need Power Control Center to distribute power. A PCC has a compartmentalized panel with a current carrying capacity up to 6300Amp.In handling very high current at low voltage, range of Power Control Centers is very effective. It is also referred to as common control panel where different electric parameters are monitored and controlled from its different vertical sections.
The manufacturing of Power Control Center needs strict guidance of expert professional Electrical Contractors, first rate materials and components so Quality Product. Our Organization is available to most of the accessible and remote areas with the convenience of the clients.
- Vigorous Design
- Smooth Processing
- Great productivity
- Rigor Set Up
- Unified with all essential Safety specification
- Single or double font operated type
Further Details :
Main PCC panels are extensively used in refineries, chemical plants, dairies, refrigeration plant, pharmaceuticals and plastic industry as well is also used as a power distribution board to control the power supplied to HT motors, MCC panels and transformers who play a vital role in any electrical control system.Commonly Main PCC panel is having interchangeable designing with cable inlet is on either top or bottom of the structure.
A type tested assemblies to BS-EN-60439-1, IEC-60439-1.
- Custom layout according to client's need.Suitable for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with sunshade)
- Designed for both Departable & settled versions of construction.
- sufficient spacing for incoming and outgoing cables.
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- To suit application panels for front or rear access.
- Extent of conservation: IP 5x - IP65.
- Complimentary standard Floor mounting system.
- ultimate safety & accuracy.
- Front or back cable access.
- quite extendable at both ends.
Inventive motor control and switchgear systems.
- High quality material: mass-produced from 1.5/2mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Yield: Standard RAL-7035.
- Mass-produced : Form 2, Form 3 & Form 4 Type 1-7.
- Type tested assemblies as per IEC 61439- 2.
- Graded up to 6300A.
- Rated running voltage up to 690V.