Motor Control Care
A motor control center (MCC) is an aggregation to handle some or all electric motors in a central location.
To handle the electrical motors in a central location Motor Control Center is an aggregation that offers a wide variety such as compartmentalized with ACB/ MCCB, DOL, ATS, Soft Starters, Star Delta Starters & Variable Frequency Drives. It subsist of multiple confirmed category having a basic power bus and with each category enclose a combination starter, which in turn involves motor starter, fuses or circuit breaker, and power disconnect.
It can also hold push buttons, indicator lights, variable-frequency drives, coded logic monitored, and metering material.Motor control centers are simply considerable organization of sequence openers in one brand. A combo opener is a single ghetto consisting the motor opener, fuses or circuit breaker, and a gadget for detach power. Other gadgets correlate with the motor, such as pushbuttons and indicator lights, may also be included.
- Vigorous design
- Squabble free operation
- Maintenance free
- Vigor and reliability
- Capacity Preserving design
- Ease of further modifications.
- One or more confined vertical chunk
- Horizontal and vertical buses for dispense power
- Principally enclose sequence terminal control units
- Chemical corporate
- Heavy Metal
- Food Processing Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Iron & Steel
- Pump Houses
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Water Treatment
- Oil Mills
- Textile Industry
- Sewage Plants
A type tested assemblies to BS-EN-60439-1, IEC-60439-1.
- High QualityMaterial: manufactured from 1.5/2mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Yield : Standard RAL-7035.
- Mass Produced : Form 2, Form 3 & Form 4.
- Type tested brand as per IEC 61439 - 2.
- upgraded to 6300A.
- Rated processing voltage up to 690V.
- Good for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with Canopy).
- constructed for both Removable & Fixed versions of construction.
- Enough spacing for incoming and outgoing cables.
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application.
- Extent of protection: IP 5x - IP65.
- Complimentary standard Floor mounting system.
- Maximum safety & reliability.
- Front or rear wire approach.
- Fully stretched at both ends.
- Inventive motor control and switchgear systems.
- Custom design according to client's requirements.
- Louver panels
- Stainless steel
- Cast Iron
- Galvanized steel
- Multi color option as per client requirement.