Automatic Mains Failure Panel
AMF stands for automatic mains failure panels which is also refer in terms of switch automatic transfer switch (ATS)panel, it is advantageous in the situation of loss of main power to total blackout by switching it to the emergency standby generators. In absence of AMF panel we need to operate the generators manually and it can lead to data lost, lack of capacity due to electrical equipment large and a large number of interruptions.
At the situation of mains power fails and the automatic electrical transfer of the building's load from the mains to the generating set, AMF board and ATS panels monitor the incoming AC mains supply by activating the standby generator. After the main supply returns, it controls the supply and as the cooling reaches upto its high it will shut down the generator. All such types of activities like, Full main synchronization which requires no break changeover, are widely enabled by high tech electronic control. The presence of supply and complete changing status due to load are viewed by LED by making the system independent.
The panel transition gadget implement electrical and mechanical interlink and contacts IEC/BSEN 60947-6-1 requirements.
These panels are most efficiently used to supervising supply of power in numerous industries like processing plants, hospitals, etc.
On client's request the panels are customized at both automatic and manual modes to achieve the client specific requirements.
Salient Features :
- Mechanically or electrically interlocked Contactors or MCCBs or ACBs.
- armed with a manual override conduct.
- PLC operated or can be deliver regulated and elective features like auto start, auto transition, no break change over, etc. are also available.
- High Quality Material: Mass Production from 1.5/2mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Yield : Standard RAL-7035.
- Indoor, Cable entry from bottom.
- Micro-Processor Auto control & protection.
- Convenience in reading the high light LED display.
- Component design, simple to install.
- maintain full mains and genset alarms signals shutdowns, status & failures.
- Conduct operation on front panel with program settings auto-save in non-volatile random-access memory (NVRAM).
- Universal LED graphic interface.
- Optional USB / RS485 / Ethernet remote communication functions.
- Microprocessor controlled relay.
- Auto / Manual posture of operation.
- Type tested aggregation as per IEC 61439 - 2.
- Grated operating voltage up to 690V.
- good for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with Canopy).
- enough volume for incoming and outgoing cables.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit function.
- extent of safety: IP 5x - IP65.
- Maximum safety & accuracy.
- Custom design according to client's requirements.
Options available :
- Stainless steel.
- Galvanized steel.
- Multi color option as per client requirement.