These Meter Boxes are specifically designed for severe conditions. Panel metering is way to recognising energy consumption in homes, buildings, and facilities. This is usually tackled by either metering the complete panel at the source, or by calculate individual circuits for more subtle output (branch route monitoring).
Panel meters offer a wide set of features in conjunction with data logging, internal memory, time-of-use, quality of power and more.
Plus panel meters can also involve a number of features of communication preferences which allow for the collection of data as a byproduct.This brings a convenient approach to a set of power and energy readings remotely, and the strength to develop detailed coverage.
- High quality Material: mass product from 1.0/1.5mm Electro-Galvanised Steel Sheet.
- yield: Standard RAL-7035.
- construct to IP4x-IP65 with special gasket.
- reasonable for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with sunshade).
- Floor Standing & Wall Mounted.
- overshadow for ultimate safety.
- sufficient layout for incoming and outgoing cables.
- LT Metering Panel for Tariff Metering is developed as per IEC Standards & Specification of Local authorities.
- Metering Panel is constructed for maximum type of CT Current Ratio.
- Outdoor Cubicle form, Single/Multi Compartment along with Secondary wiring, for metering purpose complete with all elements for efficient and mess free processing.
- Smooth Excess for fusing the Inward & Outward Cable, simple to install, operate & maintenance at site.
- Procedure layout according to client's requirements.
- Utmost safety and reliability.
- Stand for Complementary Existing option. (Different heights)
- Louvre panels
- Stainless steel
- Cast Iron
- Galvanised steel
- Multiple color option as per client's choice.